The purpose of the Bucks County Community College Student-Athlete Advisory Council (SAAC) is to enhance all aspects of the student-athlete experience by serving as the voice of the student-athlete community to the college adminstration and college community.
Each varsity sport shall have one voting representative and one non-voting member.
Duties of Membership:
- Actively participate in SAAC committee and special committee meetings and activites.
- Promote a positive student-athlete image both on campus and in the community
- Encourage community relations, school spirit and sportsmanship
- Facilitate discussion of issues and agenda between the respective teams and the SAAC meetings
- The SAAC shall meet 3 times a semester, once a month starting in September and also as deemed necessary by members
- All members must attend all meetings unless prevented by an excused absence (i.e. varsity sport participation, required adademic event)
Council Members (2020-21):
|Sport||Member 1||Member 2|