Bucks County Community College offers an Intramural program open to the college free of charge. Intramurals sports with be advertised through imleagues.com/bucks and through bulletin board flyers. Times and dates will be decied based off of how long it takes for each game and how many rounds of competition with take place to decide a champion. Here are some examples of past intramural programs: Flag Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Indoor Soccer, Table Tennis, Badminton, Ultimate Frisbee and Tennis.
Bucks students organize teams and some sports may be individual play only. There are no formal practices held by the College. Officiating will be staff and student run. Rules will be created by the Athletic Department and enforced by the Intramural Coordinator. All the activities are open to both males and females. Students are welcome to suggest ideas or assist with Intramurals by emailing Student Life/Athletics at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-968-8257.
To register/sign-up for intramurals... go to imleagues.com/bucks website, create an account using your Bucks email, log into your email to activate your account and join the your club(s) on the imleagues website. After you sign up you will be notified of games (meets/matches/etc...). You may sign-up as a free agent or as a team. If you do not have a team, we will find you a team.
You can sign-up for the sport one of three ways:
Create a team as a Team Captain
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page.
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If a potential teammate is already a member of IMLeagues, search for their name, and invite them.
- If a potential teammate hasn't become a member of IMLeagues, scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
Join a registered team by doing one of the following:
- Using the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page.
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team.
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join.
- Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join.
Join as a Free Agent:
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you'd like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
OPEN GYM TIMES:
Will start in the fall of 2020 (maybe canceled for class or athletic practice)
Open gyms for Basketball, Soccer & Volleyball
Days and times: TBD
2020-2021 TENTATIVE EVENTS
Corn Hole Tournament-Fall '20
Dodge Ball Tournament-Fall '20
Kickball Open Games-Spring '21
Flag Football-Fall '20
Indoor Soccer League-Spring '21
4v4 Coed Basketball League-Spring '21
Outdoor Volleyball Tournament-Spring '21